Job ID: PCS-DS-2022
Salary / Rate: $DOE
Skills: Credit Risk Management, Database Management, Data Visualization, Machine Learning, Python, R, SAS, Python, SQL, Tableau, Data Wrangling
- Develop SAS program and assist in implementation of Credit/Market Risk models.
- Involve in data analysis, data wrangling, data visualization, and reporting using Python and R libraries.
- Identify different model validation testing requirements for Machine Learning Models
- Apply web analytics, data mining techniques for large data.
- Solve complex business problems using quantitative and qualitative research and analytical models using statistical and programming tools like SAS, R, Python.
- Utilize Python and packages to write code towards data wrangling, enrichment, statistical analysis, and visualization of both spatial and non-spatial data.
- Visualize data using SQL and Tableau before using data for model build up.
- Apply techniques such as Data clustering, Data classification, and Data association.
- Use SAS, SQL, Python and excel for performing data analysis and converted intelligence insight from raw data to effective and Innovative data visualization for model monitoring report.
- Master’s Degree in Science, Technology, or Engineering (any field)
- 1+years of Experience as a Data Scientist in Statistical analysis in financial market, Market/Credit Risk Management, Database Management, Data Visualization & Machine Learning.
- Hands on knowledge and experience in advanced statistical modelling, machine learning, data mining with data science tools, including Python, R, SQL, Tableau, and SAS
- Experience in handling large data and producing meaningful business information by use of data handling process and machine learning or regression techniques
- Experience using Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access, Visio, Project, PowerPoint).
Apply ONLINE by clicking on the below link or send your UPDATED RESUME to email@example.com