Job ID: PCS-DA
Salary / Rate: $DOE
Skills: Python, ETL, Microsoft Office, Data Profiling, R language
- Upto 2 year’s Experience as a Data Analyst.
- Understands data analysis concepts (data architecture, data profiling, data quality governance).
- Able to review Python code and extract data mapping.
- Demonstrates strong understanding of Project Management and SDLC processes.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access, Visio, Project, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Responsible for eliciting, analyzing and documenting data provisioning and reporting needs on projects.
- Supports data gathering for the business case and cost benefit analysis documents.
- Supports small to medium sized projects with moderate complexity encompassing 2-3 business areas.
- Acts as a liaison, facilitating and communicating data requirements among business and IT stakeholders.
- Analyzes business data domains and participates in recommendations of creative solutions; follows a logical process and helps prepare alternatives in a way that enables decision making.
- Analyzes the ETL code to extract data mapping details and upload to metadata management tool to establish data lineage traceability.
- Applies data analysis and presentation skills to interface with business and technology stakeholders to understand data provisioning and reporting needs.
- Collaborates with data modelers for effective governance of the data architecture per established guidelines.
- Engages in data profiling activities to identify any data quality issues.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree/ Preferred STEM Program
Apply ONLINE by clicking on the below link or send your UPDATED RESUME to email@example.com