Job ID: PCS-TBA
Salary / Rate: $DOE
Location: NJ / NY Multiple Locations
Skills: Analysis Design, Database, Workflow Charts, MS Office
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on delivering new or upgrading existing products.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Ability to analyze, identify and effectively communicate (both in writing and verbally) business and technical requirements, integration touchpoints, challenges and impacts of high complexity.
- Ability to develop working relationships, collaborate, gain agreement/commitment on a plan of action and effectively hold self and others accountable.
- Ability to quickly identify and define issues and their root causes, establish facts, provide options and make recommendations that apply to the business and technology environment.
- Ability to partner with other team members and stakeholder across multiple business units to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with executive teams
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience and business information to a technical audience
- Ability to successfully apply complex knowledge of fundamental concepts practices, and procedures of technical writing.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specification
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a Business, Computer Sciences, or related field
Apply ONLINE by clicking on the below link or send your UPDATED RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org