Job ID: PCS-ERP
Salary / Rate: $DOE
Location: NJ / NY Multiple Locations
Skills: ERP, ITL, SOX, XML, MS Office
Require ERP Professional with end-to-end integrated ERP and other platforms knowledge. The ERP Business Analyst will work closely with both internal and external departmental representatives to optimize the use of the ERP to improve business operations. The ERP Business Analyst will examine business processes, architect solutions, perform testing and training, identify, and resolve issues and guide system use.
- Maintain overall design integrity of ERP processes and systems, by corporate and global success factors to create sustainable and scalable solutions.
- Prioritizes, resolves and closes ServiceNow production tickets at all levels including resetting security, providing system navigation support, resolving configuration, process, and data issues for E1 and other systems. Communicates and educate changes and issue resolutions.
- Lead and manage strategic, transformational projects that are directly aligned with the annual operating plan and impact operational success of certain business units.
- Assist in developing business cases, testing and training plans, project plans, and estimates. Manages risks and issues that arise pertaining to ERP platforms.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for the business community and understands
- Influences and contributes to process and organizational continuous improvements.
- Identify business process/situations that could be improved with ERP or peripheral solutions.
- Manage and lead multiple complex projects.
- Keep current on technology trends and developments. Knowledge sharing with peers and training team members to strengthen the team’s capability.
- Complies with established ITL and SOX processes and procedures
- Evaluates new tools and third-party applications, and providing recommendations to management regarding their usefulness
- Managing large-scale ERP projects
- Restructuring business and IT processes and organization within an ERP construct
- Designing and implementing feasibility studies for ERP strategy
- Considering data and integration related to ERP platforms
- Optimizing depth of value added in ERP
- Restructuring core ERP processes (functional and/or technical)
- Managing IT projects and quality assurance
- Analysing and evaluating ERP architectures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Supply Chain Management, or related field with 2 – 4 years’ experience or equivalent
Apply ONLINE by clicking on the below link or send your UPDATED RESUME to email@example.com