Job ID: PCS-Database
Salary / Rate: $DOE
Location: NJ / NY Multiple Locations
Skills: Database Design, Database Development/Administration, MS Office
- Experience in Database Design and Development, SQL Server/Oracle
- Experience managing and leading a database team.
- Ability to manage confidential information appropriately and professionally.
- Strong understanding of resource management processes and tools.
- Oversee the design, maintenance, and implementation for the databases
- Document processes and comply with best practices in database management.
- Develop strategic plans for various database technologies
- Participate in Data Modeling, Data Integration, and Data Pipeline implementation on the data platform
- Develop plans and road map for patching, security, audit, capacity, products, and future enhancements
- Participate in architecture review board with data architects, infrastructure architects, and application architects to design end to end solutions
- Provide technical guidance for integration, testing, design, development, planning and analysis of new major, large scale, production systems/databases
- Create run books and knowledge base related to data storage technologies
- Contribute to improving and creating data platform policies, procedures, and operational standards, as well as documenting the current data storage landscape
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of KPIs related to Service Level Agreements
- Create backup, restore and disaster recovery processes for platform components
- Strategic and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational awareness and change management skills.
- Highly developed diplomacy, influencing, negotiation, and conflict management skills.
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, influence, and conflict management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a Business, Computer Sciences, or related field.
Apply ONLINE by clicking on the below link or send your UPDATED RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org