Job ID: PCS-BSA-2
Salary / Rate: $DOE
Location: NJ / NY Multiple Locations
Skills: Technical Analysis, Database, Project Lifecycle, Workflow, MS Office
- Creates and maintains complex context process and system diagrams.
- Ensures standards, processes, and policies are followed within their department.
- Creates and applies global process standards to regional technology solutions.
- Create reports and consult on best practice configuration of systems
- Elicit, analyze, specify, and communicate business, system and implementation requirements.
- Ensure the requirements are unambiguous and understandable by both business users and solution delivery teams.
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize requirements effectively based on business value, risks and constraints.
- Effectively communicate requirements conflicts to project leads, assist with conflict resolution.
- Ensure that requirements are understood and approved by all stakeholders.
- Manage requirement traceability and changes throughout the project lifecycle.
- Work with project leads to develop requirements work plans, identify task dependencies, develop estimates and determine resource skill requirements, support risk management and change management activities.
- Identify, refine, and accurately articulate the business objectives and value proposition of assigned initiatives. Bring alternative perspectives and influence consensus among stakeholders.
- Continuously strive to improve understanding of requirements techniques, processes and deliverables required to support successful project delivery. Embrace feedback and opportunities for process improvement.
- Performs technical analytics related to advanced data analysis, data mining, and source to target mapping.
- Communicate and document system changes to the business. Translate system functionality into business relevant language.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Supply Chain Management, or related field with 2 -4 years’ experience or equivalent
Apply ONLINE by clicking on the below link or send your UPDATED RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org