Job ID: PCS-BA
Salary / Rate: $DOE
Location: NJ / NY / Multiple Locations
Skills: EDI, DGP, SAP, JIRA, Visio, XML, MS Office
- 2 to 4 years Business Analyst experience.
- Develop lineage for the Key data Elements in Data Governing Platform (DGP)
- Develop and implement data standards and guaranteeing that the metadata is captured correctly and creating methods for monitoring and reporting any data incidents.
- Capture Data lineage for Key data elements (KDE’s)
- Oversee the performance of various process and data controls
- Create and maintain common data dictionaries and the tools and methods that support data standards for the organization
- Monitor the application to ensure the data governance procedures are followed
- Maintain data quality across the applications
- Analyze the root cause of spikes in exceptions across existing metrics to propose improvements to process design
- Engage in multiple discussions with the business stakeholders /data sponsors and data owners to decide on the Key data outputs (KDO’S) and Key data elements in scope.
- Resolve the data quality issues and document the same and present them to the stakeholders.
- Analyze and oversee strategies designed to enhance data reliability and minimize redundancies
- Must be able to adjust and work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with key organizations and across all levels of management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field is required.
Apply ONLINE by clicking on the below link or send your UPDATED RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org